Old 04-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Everose

Greetings ladies!!!

Don't normally leave Mom when she is napping, but today I went outside and walked around the block. Decided that I could do it in a few minutes and before she decided to get up I would be back. So I will start getting a little more exercise.

Congratulations to our winner!!! The rest of us losers are right behind you.

Can remember when I joined OA, and the next day found out I was pregnant with our daughter. Knew I would be gaining weight and sure didn't want to. I am almost down to the point where I was when I delivered her.

Read where we need more cruciserous (think that is how it is spelled) veggies. They are brocolli, cauliflower, cabbage and radishes. We are to eat them as snacks between meals. So I have been eating them quite often.

Mim, here is your first "shove". Don't try to give up all things. Cut back and DRINK lots of water. I cut out my diet pepsi (yes, I still miss it), but have been telling both Mom and Dad that they need to drink more water so I decided that I better be the role model. Decide how many swallows you are going to have (I take 10 large ones) every time you drink water. You would be surprised how much more water you drink, by counting.

Irish, glad you are with us. We need your guidance and every one else who writes on this thread. Challenging everyone to write at least once a day - it helps put things down.

Take care - have a good day - treat yourself the respect we give to others.