View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:48 PM
marytoddliz

I received two beautiful blocks today. One from Yaya/Karen. I love that block the colors are awesome! The other block from Birdlady/Gayle. The colors are awesome! Thank you for such an awesome block.

The Parrot quilt is going to be so amazing, I really want to keep it for myself. The Peace sign quilt is going to my BIL. He told my sister the other day, "Will your sister make me a quilt too?" My sister told him of course, she is just working her way through the family right now! I know he will love the peace signs, he was a real 'hippy' in the 60's.

Well I am headed to the train depot first thing in the morning, going to spend the Holiday with My son. I will be teaching my 14 year old grand son how to sew! I am so excited that finally one of the grand kids wants to learn, but what a wonderful surprise that it was one of the boys!

I have 4 projects lined up for us to do. We are going to make some Easter place mats. a simple lap quilt. a back pack bag (using cords as a drawstring, secured at the bottom corners of the bag) And a Star Wars pillow case, left over from his Uncle Charles birthday present. I can't wait!

So I will be gone for a week, when I get home I will report any new blocks received.

I have all F8's done and sent home except Marymo's. I will let you know if it gets here when I get home next week.

Have a wonderful Easter ladies.

Blessings~