Old 04-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

sending a reply gets impossible sometimes!!!! anyone else have these problems? I sometimes get a message that my message is too short. Other times, like just now, I spent a lot of time uploading and it disappears. Yet other times, also just happened... I try to type in the reply box and a repeat of the site heading with "Quilting Board..the quilter's message board" and my settings at the top appearing in the reply box with no way of getting rid of it! annoying...

Well I will try 1 more time...

I did A12 a little different: I started by making a set of 4 flying geese blocks using the 'no waste method' and added one to the center block and attached. next, I cut four triangles that I attached to a flying geese and then added to the center unit in log cabin fashion, ending by adding a triangle to either side of the final flying goose unit and finishing off the center square. After trimming the square, I added background sashing around and the final sets of print triangles followed by background triangles. I had to trim down the background sashing so that the points would all come out right. I'm not including the measurements [again - because all the typing disappeared last time] But I will attempt to include the pictures...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]325512[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]325515[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]325516[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]325514[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dsc_0878.jpg   dsc_0885.jpg   dsc_0880.jpg   dsc_0883.jpg