Old 04-05-2012, 06:03 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Howwwwwwwddddyyyyyyyyy Pardners!
(said in the best Minnie Pearl way!!)

I see I've missed a LOT of action, food, FUN, food, fellowship, food that's been abounding this week during Spring Break.

The good news is that I took my tax stuff to the accountant today. So it's now all up to him to crunch the numbers ... hopefully in my favour!! And after that, dropped by my LQS .... and drooled and slobbered over two new fabric groupings she had just unwrapped. One set was all in golds/bronzes/beiges .... subtle changes from one to the other. The other matching set were all grey/black/whites, same fabrics, different colours. 12 bolts in each set!!!! I swear ... I DID NOT PURCHASE any of them!

You'd have laughed at me though ... as I went in two ladies were looking at a FQ and oohing and aahing .... I just about pounced on them, as it was a "must have" for PC .... and managed to snag the final FQ. When I do some pics this weekend, I'll show it to you ..... and so many other things that I need pics of, including my fate determined to doing a Mini Quilt!!!

Now I can get back to serious sewing. Me too, on the Easter weekend being all about me and sewing!! I'm hoping to get all my PC blocks caught up ... six to go, and I'll be with the Posse again and ready to start again on Tuesday. I have the partners done for 4 of those 6, so I won't be working quite so fast as it might appear when I start posting!

Ideally have those next two done as well. And would love to get a plethora of other sewing things done too. But first, the PC blocks!

Looking forward to catching up with everyone now that the FWS and tax deadlines are done and over with!!!

HOPPY EASTER Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!