View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 06:56 PM
babyfireo4

Default Blogging and Hexies!!!

So I've been working on some hexies for a mosaic type lap quilt or a GFG if that looks better. Here's what I have so far.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]325586[/ATTACH]

I have 13 more fabrics to make into hexies (so that makes 208 left to baste) When everything is said and done there should be 984 basted and ready to make into a pattern. All the fabrics are batik and from charm packs I got awhile back on connecting threads.

I just recently decided to start a blog on google+. Now saying that, I didn't actually expect anyone to read it because, lets face it, how often does one really come across some obscure person and think hey I should read that!!! I figured it would be a good way, on top of here , to keep myself accountable and continue making good progress on projects! It's titled " Everyday Quilter" mostly because I haven't seen that title before and I like how it looks in the font I picked out . So I wondered how many of you blog? Do you keep it to just quilting or add your personal stuff to it to? I understand people that do this for a living and using it to network and show customers the things they have or can do. How many of us hobby quilters do it though? What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails 2246.jpg