Old 04-06-2012, 04:29 AM
meanmom

Blondslave congratulations on your great loss. I looked up the stuffed basset hound on google and they are adorable. Where ever did you get that pattern? Did you design it yourself?
I am cooking Easter dinner. We are having ham but I'm not sure what else yet. I am going grocery shopping shortly and I will decide then. I am hoping to stay out of the Easter candy. I attacked the Reeces pieces last night. I just love them. I put the bag in my sons lunch today to get them out of the house. I also need to clean the house for company. I have been working at my parents house the last couple of days. I painted and scraped their front porch and posts. Painted the shed and fixed the plumbing under the kitchen sink. My dad will be 88 in a few weeks and can't do it anymore. Now I need to get some things done around here. I was going to paint 2 bathrooms and the garage while I was on spring break. I guess that isn't going to happen anymore. Maybe Monday. I haven't been getting much quilting done since I have just finished altering 4 bridesmaids dresses and making matching pocket squares for the tuxes. At least it does pay. Not my favorite thing to do.
Everyone eat healthy on Easter.
Pat