Old 04-06-2012, 04:54 AM
gardnergal970

JanieW...hope the health issues get resolved soon. What a great soup. I'll have to try it.

QNSue...how do you stay so slim? You serve meals fit for a hired man but tasty enough for a king! Glad you got your plants in the ground/garage. We're these annuals for perennials? Enjoy your sewing today.

QuiltE...glad you got your taxes off for final figuring. I was at my LQS on Monday and they had so many new fabrics it made my head swim. I did pick up a couple FQ for a mystery quilt I'm planning to start later this month. So hard to resist all the beauty! Hats off to you for doing it.

Oksewglad...yup..farming always seems to find it's way into the house and cleaning is very different than dusting in the city house. That mix for forage really sounds good. I bet the cows do good on it.

Jeanie...happy trails to Arizona!

Yesterday I planned to finish sewing the D9 patch together but I got bored so I worked ahead on the PC blocks. Half a day and half a block! Y seams and paper piecing!!! I like the results but still haven't found any comfort zone. I did take pictures of the garden and I have pictures of blocks to post. Have to jump over on my computer to do that. See you all soon. Have a great day!