Old 04-06-2012, 05:59 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by vintagemotif View Post
Okay, I have tried twice to resize the photos of the springs for Joe, but for some reason the photos aren't resizing.
Sorry Joe, I know that you need to see the photos smaller. I don't know where that thread has gone on the attachments. You will just have to hunt through all the pages until you find that thread.

It would be nice if there were just a couple of threads in the vintage sewing machine section since it is getting difficult to find certain threads.

This thread would stay of course, as well as the FW, 301, quilts, tutorials, and machines photos. I can understand that it is difficult to oversee all the new threads that are formed, and to just place them in the vintage machine site is the easiest. BUT, it is getting to be a bit too much with all the different threads that have been started.

Maybe there should also be just one thread on "look at my new vintage machine" since folks don't wish to post in this thread that Billy had started for that purpose (just one reason). Then the mods can place a freshly started thread into that one thread and then there will not be x number of threads per day or week.

Just my opinion-Monica.
Monica everytime someone starts a new thread, like the attachments thread, I just add it to my subscriptions. That way I can go into the subscriptions and pull any one of them up. You can also see if there has been any activity by the date last posted if you miss them in your in box. I am not really sure what you meant by that last paragraph? Why would we want a "look at my new vintage machine" when we can post them here or in the vintage photo shop? I am not quite following you?

Nancy