Old 04-06-2012, 07:42 AM
arizonagirl

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Love all the cakes. Do not like the icky glitter nail polish.
Where IS the birthday girl????
Hi Krystyna I'm around. Thanks for my wonderful B-day gift.

I had started out thanking everyone individually and realized that I would take up a lot of posts. Thanks Vicki, Nikki, Brenda, Havplenty: Mary, Greenie, , Starshine, Sweetwaterquilter,, Lawsonmug: Mary, Quiltymom, Reeskylr, , Wanda Lou, Grammyj,, Jan, Quiltnut4ever. Everyone's Birthday wishes have meant so much to me. Had to go back to the ER on Tuesday night and got home early Wednesday morning due to pain. I also got got news from my GI Dr that the blood test to tell for sure if I have Crohn's disease or not came back negative. I do not have it. So that puts us back at square one not knowing what is causing all of my abdominal pain now. The pain was more bearable yesterday, so was able to sleep on and off, so I was only on the computer for a short time last night before going to bed. I'm hoping to feeling up to doing a little sewing this weekend. I miss my sewing machine, we have not played together for about a month now. I'm also hoping to feeling up to going out for my Birthday dinner with DH tonight. We are planning to have Mexican food. Since I don't do spicy foods anyway I should be able to order the usual with no problems other than what I have been experiencing at meals. I always have the shredded beef burrito, good flavors and no spices.