View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 10:45 AM
CoyoteQuilts

annesthreads, The Lord didn't make any useless people, we do that to ourselves and each other.... There is no perfect person on the face of the earth, only a lot of people that each have a talent that is their own. It doesn't matter if it is only ONE talent or HUNDREDS. That talent is uniquely your own and nobody else can duplicate it. All my life I have always had the attitude that I was 'the bomb' (as they say), then one day my DH said something that knocked the pins right out from under me. At that point I questioned my life and what I was doing and wondering why I was trying to do anything. It took me a few years to get my confidence back, but it still isn't as strong as it once was and may never be. BUT I do know that I am a unique person and what I can and do do that nobody else can duplicate. I just keep putting one foot in front of the other and someday my quilts will bring wonder to somebody in the future and they shall say, "I wish I could do what she did!" Just like we do with the quilts and scraps we find today....