Old 04-06-2012, 06:30 PM
sassey

Hi everyone this is my first time on this weight loss thing I decided I should join to see if it will help me stay on my diet. I too am a sugar addict I am also diabetic but really have a hard time giving up the sweets. So far I have not bought any Easter candy because I know I would eat all of it myself. I have congestive heart failure and my doc has restricted my liquid intake to 44 ounces it was 32 ounces I have found that since I have finally gave up the diet soda will really cut back to 1 a week it has been easier to stick to my diet. I eat or drink a vegan breakfast and lunch my daughter in law provides my dinner so I eat whatever she serves, sometimes my dog gets a big portion and I go to fridge and get out the veggies but let me tell you it is not easy for me but since my heart stopped 3 weeks ago I decided if I want to live I had better shed some of this weight and take the burden off my heart. I take insulin so it is hard to shed the pounds but I can't blame all my weight on that. My goal is to loose 5 lbs this month not a lot but a start I wish everyone good luck on their weight goals