Old 04-07-2012, 07:16 AM
flhomeschoolmom

As far as I know, no one is coming to my house tomorrow. We are however getting together at my DH's grandmother's house next door. So I might end up with some of the family's kids tomorrow. They always come over to my house when we have family gatherings because Aunt Ali tends to keep cookies and Nestle Quick mix, plus we own video game systems and have both a gym set and a trampoline in our back yard.

My DH is scheduled to go camping and fishing with one of his brother's today and be home tomorrow. They wanted the boys to go, but my boys have no desire to go camping and one thinks earthworms are "gross". My other son likes to raise earthworms. He can't stand to see them put on a hook, he thinks it's mean to kill a worm. I have to bake a chocolate cake this evening because Thursday was my DH's birthday and tomorrow is one of his brother's birthday. So my MIL asked me to make the cake for the guys and she's making one for her mom who's birthday was this past Monday. Our family always celebrates the three birthdays together because they always fall in the same week.

I'm not doing house work today, but I do have to clean my cat's litter box before the two cats decide to disown me. I have one cat that has to have the box cleaned out several times per day. She's fussy that way. The other one only requires hers to be cleaned out once a day. Monday I forgot because I was gone to outpatient surgery with my youngest son all most all day. By Tuesday morning one cat was hissing at her litter box and the other cat was clawing the tile floor trying to bury hers!