Old 04-07-2012, 09:28 AM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Happy Easter everyone! We are going to hide 300 eggs tomorrow afternoon for all the grandkids.! I am doing dinner too! I hope you all have a great Easter!

Also, to not sound too dense - where are the 'stickies' you are talking about? I went to "Whats New" and found this shop under 'stickies?' That doesn't look like an easy way to navigate?

Nancy
The sticky is a thread that is posted at the top of a category list. It's stuck up there so that it will not wander down the list of threads. The other day, Janice noticed that the machine photo thread had wander to page three or four; so, she commented on the thread which moved it to the first page.

IF you go directly to QB site and log in from there, you'll see the list of the main categories. After clicking on a category, the next page lists all the threads from that category with "stickys" on the top.

Nancy, It sounds like you are going to have a busy and fun day with the grandkids. Three hundred eggs are a lot of eggs to hide! We are celebrating here with a dinner. I have made Lithaunian Bacon Buns which have become a favorite substitute for the Easter eggs at my home. I do have a cute chocolate hen decorating my dinning room table instead of the traditional bunny.

I paper pieced a mini daffodil that went on postcard the other night. Used my decorative stitches from my Necchi to secure it down to the card. That was a fun quick project that I can't show since I forgot to take a picture before mailing the card- oh well.

A Happy Easter and Passover to All!
May your celebrations with family and friends bring you joy and peace!