Old 04-07-2012, 10:45 AM
Jim's Gem

Ok, just put my FQ in the mail, it should be picked up around 3:30 and hopefully off to Cindy by the 10th.
It was brights, right?

DH won't be home until after 3, My foot is already screaming. Maybe I should be good and work on some sewing. I have to get binding on another wedding gift for the 15th. If I get the binding machine sewed on I can do the hand sewing tomorrow while driving down to my parents house for dinner. We will leave after church, after lunch and spend the night. It is a 2 hr drive without traffic, I hope there arn't lot of folks on the fwy tomorrow. We will return Monday after lunch before the afternoon traffic gets bad. When you have to drive thru Los Angeles you have to time your driving trips. It has taken my parents 5 hours to get to our house before, and frequently takes 3. I have made it in 95 min on a really good day.
It is a gorgeous day but I will wait until this afternoon to work outside. I got a little burnt yesterday potting. I had not been out in the sun in months. My BP meds tell me to avoid the sun. I am really low in my Vit D though.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I am so thankful for all that was done for me at this time. My sins were all paid for and His resurrection has brought me life!! Praise to God for all that He has done!!!!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!