View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Pat625

I understand!! I went into the hospital in October and have been out on disability since..it gets old real quick. I too have gotten a lot of quilting done since I felt up to it in January. Dragging oxygen tanks around is not fun to travel, but at least I can still get to the fabric store! Of course the reduced income doesnt make these shopping trips as much fun as they used to be I have spent some of my time teaching my 3 youngesdt daughters how to sew and quilt. If you find any fun projects let me know, and I will do the same for you!
Hope you are doing better, and have a Happy Easter

Originally Posted by LisaGibbs View Post
I am back after a long absence and I am sure I lost out on a lot and way to much to catch up on. Got sick at Christmas and thought it was my heart turned out to be my lungs. At my age (42) nothing like living on oxygen to be depressing. But I got lots done, 5 quilt tops and many mini projects (handbags, kleenex covers, shopping coupon keepers, etc.) I hope to post pictures of soon. If a super cool project was posted, please let me know because I hate to miss out on them.

Thanks, Lisa