Old 04-08-2012, 10:21 AM
CindyA

Gladys - the blocks look terrific! I especially love your background color.
Gus - thanks for posting your blocks with pics as you go along. Being visual that really helps even without written instructions. I haven't had some of the messages you have but HAVE lost everything I'm trying to post after I hit 'post.' Very aggravating.
Everyone else - your blocks look great, I'm so impressed.

Is anyone using the Roxanne glue baste it? It's liquid glue with a super thin applicator for use with applique. I used it for the first time and the next day the glue wouldn't come out. Was I supposed to take off the applictor and clean it out and put the screw on lid back on the bottle? The applicator has a plastic cover to put on, so I thought I could leave it like than.

Also, what about the Bohin (spelliing?) pencil for marking? It was recommended on the tutorial Gus recently provided the link for. I've seen that brand at my lqs but haven't tried any of their products.

Well, my Spring Break is coming to a close and I did not take one single stitch! I brought work home, cleaned out some closets and rested a bit. Maybe next weekend I'll have something to post. Happy quilting friends.