View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:04 AM
Dougnro

Default Pfaff C1100 Pro

I too find this machine very frustrating. I am on my second machine. First one had a timing issue and a broken finger. Was in the shop for six months...finally they conceded to a new machine. Second machine has tension issues. I can not get a good straight stitch. My bobbin case came with out a pigtail. I am going to purchase a new bobbin case, see if that helps. Otherwise back to the shop. I did notice some of you mention metal bobbins. I use plastic that came with the machine. Maybe metal will help???

Originally Posted by grandmaemma View Post
I've had nothing but problems with my Pfaff since I purchased it new 1 year ago. I want the stitches perfect altho I'd settle for nice..I don't get that. I've been told the pretension spring was off. I was told today that the bobbin casing was not set correctly. The Pfaff dealer said that if I want to use a heavier weight tread in the bobbin I'd have to have the dealer adjust the bobbin casing for the heavier thread OR I could buy another bobbin casing and use that for heavier thread only after they adjust it. I had wanted a Pfaff for the last 40 plus years..I finally got one and am not, at all, satisfied. Wondering what you think.