View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Timm357

Default Bucilla Poppy Quilt Kit # 8791 Value

Hello all,

Forgive me for jumping right on here and seeking values but I just have no idea what I am doing. I recently introduced myself to the forums and am being true to how sentimental I am in trying to help my mother with some information about a few quilts she has. She has promised me an unbelievable turquoise and white colored hawaiian pikake quilt in exchange for helping her with this as I am heart broken that she is trying to sell it. I will include a link to the Bucilla kit that it is made from here:

http://www.novascotiaquilts.com/2011...-in-stock.html

As I mentioned in my intro it was found under one of our church members relative's beds and made for her by our church's quilting group. My mom was going through some tough times and it was a heartfelt gift. I can't figure out why she wants to part with it but she said at here age you know when it is time to let certain things go. I don't know if the info on the group has any bearing on its value but if it does it is a very experienced group of elders who have been quilting together for their much of their lives, who my mom also quilted with for several years (another reason why I can't understand her wanting to let it go.) I appreciate any assistance with this and can include pics as soon as I can get her to take them.