Old 04-10-2012, 04:36 AM
romanojg

I'm not by far an expert but I have the Viking Ruby and it came with a baseline software package and when I save my files with it I can see what they are. I download them all into an orders file and then separate them into folders; like holidays and then I put in sub folders for what the holidays are like Easter. I have folders for kids, decor, etc. I'm not sure what machine you have or if you got any software but if you do a search on this board I think there are a few free base line programs out there and emblibrary.com recommends embrid for storage and a whole lot more. I hope this helps. It's such a learning process and sometimes it's by trial and error to find out how to fix your problems with embroidery. I've been trying since Christmas to do free standing lace using the cone polyester thread without breaking all the time and it's taken me until this past weekend to finally get it right. Now maybe the next time I can finish a project on time. Of course I can now finish the Christmas ornaments and Easter baskets for next year and I'll be a head of the game. Let me know if I can help you at all and I'll do my best to try.