Old 04-10-2012, 05:13 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Good Morning All!

One more day of Spring Break ... is everyone busy doing last minute things of Spring Break? Like IRL holidays how we push to do more the final day than the whole time?

GGal ... it looks like you've been busy between gardening and your sewing! You had me smiling, and wondering if your strawberries and early plantings were tucked in with pretty quilts, to protect them from that frost!!! Now wouldn't that be a picture??

Honchey ... Thank you for your wisdom in giving us the Spring Break! It feels so nice to be caught up. I stayed focused on the job and am happy for it. Of course, there are other things I let go a little, but that's OK, as that was in my plan!!! Now to stay caught up!!!

All this extra food and fun has been good ... though now I need the garden work to work it off. However, I will probably resist for awhile on that. It's far from "safe" gardening weather here as they were talking some snow/rain today. It doesn't look like it though ... but who knows? the weatherman does like to keep us in surprise!