View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 12:01 PM
J Miller

Default A good day for goodies and gadgets

Got a call from my LSMG yesterday. He told me he'd found that spring I needed for the 201 cabinet. I said oh goody goody I'll be over tomorrow.
So today we popped in and picked up the spring. The big one in the pic below. This holds up the hinged metal plate to the right of the machine. For some reason someone removed the spring from my cabinet. No idea why.

While there I got a good screw for the feed dogs on my 99K I'm working on. The old screw just shrunk. Yes I know that's not possible but it was tight when I took the part off, but when I put it back in it simply would not hold.

I picked up a couple fish eye lenses for the lights in a couple of my Singer 66s. That was a surprise.

Then I saw a couple boxes of attachments. Started poking through them. I found an underbraider and three darning or embroidery springs with an instruction sheet. The instructions looked familiar and when I got home I dug out our box of accessories. There was the box, the other instructions, the little ring and the button hole guide. So I was able to replace the missing springs in the kit.

Now I have to find Muv's video for the underbraider.

So it was a good day for goodies and gadgets.

Joe
Attached Thumbnails parts-pieces.jpg   univ-sew-mch-attach-1.jpg   univ-sew-mch-attach-2.jpg