Old 04-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Needlegrammy

Judith, What a lovely doll quilt and`Snowy is so adorable.

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
I just received my lovely doll quilt from ScrappyFay1. I LOVE it Fay. Thank you so much. You will chuckle when you see the one I made for you. We must have been thinking some where along the same lines. lol. Thank you also for the wonderful bookmarks. I will put them to good use. I have two pictures to post. One shows my little DQ with my model "Snowy", forget the kid tested thing, lol, it's puppy approved. And the other one shows the beautiful DQ I received. The photo, really doesnt show it as pretty as it really is. The middle is appliqued on and the beautiful zig zag stitch you used is wonderful. Again, thank you so much Fay.

I am still working on yours. I put a border on today. But, I just got finished taking it back off. It just didn't work. So, rethinking it tonight. And, I will be working on it again tomorrow. I am delaying sending it a little. The quilt show starts April 25th and I'm planning on going with my mom. I'm hoping to pick up something special to send along with it. So, I will mail to you on time. And, I hope you like it.*