Old 02-23-2007, 07:00 PM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

Ah, yes. I am the maid around here, and I know it wasn't me. ;)
It was was the dog. Not my dog, though.

My printer is not a junky HP...I threw both of those out a long time ago! (sorry to those of you owning an HP...Mine were junk! and the HP computer was, too!)
My printer is a Lexmark X2350 scanner/copier/printer all in one. It only takes one ink cartridge for black and white and/or color printing. The number of the cartridge is simply 1. It's cheaper than the hp was to buy ink for, only about $19 compared to the hp 28 (and the black and white one was 27 or 29?), anyway one of those was $28 at the cheapest.

I could sit here and go on about it all night...but like I've said, I just don't get out enough! You guys are the most conversation I get other than my 4 year old daughter that NEVER shuts up, my 21 month old son, my Mom, and my Hubby. DH isn't home so much...he works too much, but ...you know how that all goes. I usually talk to my Mom twice a day on the phone. I only live about 15 minutes from her. I usually visit her once a week or more in the warmer months. We get some nasty roads around here in the winter. Mom and Dad usually make it to see us once or twice over the weekend.
BUT...tomorrow is my birthday, and I get to travel for about an hour and a half to go to a health fair for bloodwork, which usually makes me sick. But, I get to go to the MALL afterwords! so, yay. (and that was said sarcastically!) I get so tired of living where there is nothing around! geez. I'm really excited to get to go to AC MOORE tomorrow, though. I can't wait to get some more stableizer and machine embroidery thread for my new BROTHER...
OK...I'll shut up now.