Old 04-10-2012, 08:26 PM
burchquilts

Originally Posted by nycquilter View Post
I will definitely be quilting and will try to check in when I take breaks. I have one quilt that is almost finished. it's from Patricia Campbell's first book. I did all nine blocks. then I sashed it and I'm so happy with it. I just have to decide on the final border/s. Lots of ideas, nothing that is quite "it" yet. And I have a UFO that needs just a little more work--I think it's a design by Front Porch, uses drunkard square blocks in two sizes. Basically, I have to fix a goof. I've already done the unsewing that was needed. Now, to insert a strip, re=sew, border and done--My only distractions this weekend will be my two labradorable dogs. Husband (poor guy) is a CPA up to his eye-balls in work before the 17th!
Something I always wonder about when patterns give timelines about how long a pattern will take to finish, how many "let the dog out" break are included in that? LOL! I swear... my Leo KNOWS "Mommy in sewing room means I must bark & potty & play" all day... LOL! But I wouldn't give him up for all the fabric in the world... & that's saying something!!!!!