Old 04-11-2012, 12:37 AM
Little RoO

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
Needlegrammy, Little Roo, I love the snowman. I'm so gald you decided to come back Little Roo. I hope your little quilt will be pictured soon as well. I wasn't crazy about the changes at first either. I have a terrible time with change also. But, I have embraced the changes and really love this forum. And, really love some of the new features.

Lots of well wishes and prayers of health go out to Robin. I hope the very best for you.
I agree Judith...change is sometimes hard to accept....but after a couple of months I really realised that I missed everyone on the board....the inspiration that you get from fellow quilters here is like nothing you can get anywhere else. There is always someone with a kind word when you are struggling and others to offer suggestions.
The swops are fun and the live chat room means you can always chat to someone like minded and have a laugh. It is truly a world wide club.....I wish some of the old group would come back because you are right, once you get used to the new board it is not so bad.....I just wish there was a seperate sticky post section as I hate scrolling past them all to get to messages. No one is happier to be back than me.....