Old 04-11-2012, 03:10 AM
lpipi56

Originally Posted by quiltinggirl View Post
I bought the Viking H 100 just last month because I received a coupon for an additional 15% off of the sale of $399. I have the Sapphire 875Q and only bought the H Class 100 to use in classes or to take to the church. So far I like it and it serves the purpose of what I bought it for. I have 8 sisters and we all quilt and we have all owned various models. However at this time, everyone one of us girls has Husqvarna Viking machines and would NOT give a one of them up! Good luck with whatever your decide to purchase!
I also have the Viking Sapphire 875Q and just bough the H Class 100Q yesterday after lugging the Sapphire to several classes. I love my 875 but it is not light. The 100Q is a nice little machine for the money. I paid $349 and all of the feet I have fit as well as the walking foot. I thought about the Bernina B330 but it was $1000, I would have to buy several feet and it had 1 buttonhole, no Fix button (thread tie off), the speed control was only good for buttonholes and when not using the foot pedal (I didn't understand that why have it then), no hard case, and no ability to raise the presser foot a bit higher for bulky project and no presser foot pressure adjustments. It did have memory and a few more stitches, but for travel I don't need memory or more stitches. I'll use the extra money to buy more accessories that I can use on both of my machines. I'm happy and my back will thank me.