Old 04-11-2012, 06:41 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by psthreads View Post
I have this too and love it.
Thanks; I have the 5D that came with my Ruby and it displays great. I start by saving all of my designs into a folder called Orders; then when I done downloading I check to make sure I have folders and sub folders created for what ever the designs are and then I save them into the correct folder. I try to rename them when I'm downloading them by doing a 'Save As' but if it's a zipped folder I rename the zipped folder and then rename each design when it goes into it's own folder. I don't like not knowing what something is. This also helps when I copy it onto my USB and pull it up on my machine then I can select it by name and not worry which number it is since there are alot of files on it.

I'm really liking what I'm seeing on the free software that I mentioned earlier. It is a full editing program that allows editing, etc and that may get me started in that direction until I can afford to buy the big 5D and the classes to fully learn it. The ERA universal software really does look good to me and I like the free part of it.