View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 08:38 AM
ranger

Originally Posted by Robinlee View Post
HI, my name is Robinlee and I am a fabric'cholic/quilt'holic.

It all started when I was 7 years old and my mom started us three sister's in 4-H and the clothing project. I've made most of my clothing for Jr and Sr High school and through college. My children were never without homemade clothes till they were teen's. Now it's just my DH and I, and I need to get a few things finished before our kids give it away.....lol. So this UFO challenge will be my saving grace. Thank-you!!!!

Well, now that i nearly have my new house in order and can get back to quilting/sewing, I am once again up to this challenge. Moved to the Prairies of the Dakota's from the Turtle Mountains of North Dakota in Nov of 2010, unpacked very little, I was depressed about the move and the not having enough room for the sewing room vs what I had at our home at the farm. By the new year of 2011, we together (husband) made the decision to find something bigger for both of our sanity's. Anyway we now moved into a fix'er upper and I have a great sewing/quilting room called the "Hen House". Still working on some organization, but I can start working on my UFO's and PHd's.

"Charisma" just LAQ a wall hanging for me, so I just need to get the binding and bead work done on it, will show pictures by May 31 for that one, but I started working on a quilt for DS Micheal for christmas that I started 3-4 years ago, he was the only child (out of 5) that showed up to help get things going on the remodel of this new house including my sewing room. He made a special trip back from Minnesota to make sure this special room got done which entailed painting and speckling the basement floor.

So now the challenge begins, I have about 60 projects started and hoped to have most done by christmas.....
Robinlee, a big WELCOME to you.
Looking forward to seeing your projects.
Congratulations on having the new house and bigger sewing room.