Old 04-11-2012, 10:19 AM
chris_quilts

Originally Posted by Quilt Mom View Post
chris_quilts, your selectivity about machines is understood. We are just such enablers here. Myself, I am going to spring for a national or eldridge two-spools, if I ever find one within range. But there are few others I would get. There are 4 machines here that are supposed to have been re-homed already, and then my own 6. I am waiting for good weather to supply a place I can work on cabinets - need to do the spa treatment with shellac, etc. I have enough machines and work to do on them for now.
Hi. I think you are right about us all being such enablers. I know that I wouldn't have passed that machine up a year ago but space and desire have different priorities right now. I have quite a few machines that I haven't had a chance to play with because of space and needing to do my job but I hope to get to some of them (most hopefully) over the summer when I have more time to play with them. I also have several quilts to make and a couple to finish so prioritizing quilt jobs is also something I need to do. One of the machines that I want to try playing with over the summer is my Two Spools.