Old 04-11-2012, 09:35 PM
arizonagirl

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
MsCupid, your description fits me to a T -- except .... I received my SP package today!

A HUGE thank you to Quilty-Louise. Mama Mia! That lady knows how to cram a box chock full of goodies!

It would take me an hour to list everything in there, but there were peeps, chocolate, design your own mug, socks, note cards, shopping list, gorgeous blue green fabrics, seaside fabric that I love, love,love, and TINY MONKEY FABRIC -- WHEEEEE! (but no actual tiny monkey ) tape measure fabric, apron fabric, stained glass cross fabric, white on white fabric, white rick rack, a wonderful book on silk quilting and sewing projects with patterns, two other patterns, a ... darn can't think of the word - it's not a piton, hair stretchies, spot mesh for embroidery, gloveless hands or handless gloves or I don't know, something wonderful in a bottle, special stabilizer, a bag full of little wonderful things and I don't even know what they are, sticky notes, a pet record book ... and the bad thing ... -- Do I have to name it? It starts with a G.
Krystyna I love your package. I'm a junkie for all those kinds of things like sticky notes, and all the promotional things that business give out. Look at all the bobbin/thread minders you have now. I have only been able to find small packages of them here. With all the sewing and thread that you use, you will probably have just enough there...lol