Old 04-12-2012, 03:26 AM
arizonagirl

Originally Posted by works4me View Post
I used to get the Joann flyer but it always arrived well after the sale was over and coupons expired. Plus, if you don't go in there frequently, they cut you off. So, I check for sales anytime I know we will be going down. Maybe I will see if they will email me.

There is a great thrift store here that always has a lot of craft items. Unfortunately, they are only open Thursdays from 10-2. I work Monday to Thursday 6-4:30 so that sure doesn't work. Good excuse to check out a couple thrift stores that have been on my radar for a while, though. Who knows, I may also find some Halloween stuff for me. lol

Most likely I will see everyone here in June. Thanks for the assistance.
Hi Kathy it's me again. I can help you with the coupons for Joann's. If you have a smart phone with a camera you can do what I do. I go to this website: http://dealspl.us/joann-coupons to get my coupons. I search for all valid coupons and take a picture of each one showing the numbers along the bottom, percent off and the experation date. Lets say you find 5 coupons, you should be able to use all 5 of them. I will also seach for coupons for local carft and fabric stores in my area. For example: Michaels and Hobby Lobby. Joann's will accept 1 coupon for each store. Keep in mind that If you use a Michaels coupon it can't be used on any sewing items such as fabric as Michaels doesn't sell those items. If you do get a coupon by email or by mail you can take a picture of them as well to use. I take a picture of the coupons in my fliers as well. That way I can use them again. If you go in with the flier they will mark the coupon out so that it can't be used again. The most coupons that I have been able to use on 1 trip has been 8. I love being able to save money like this. Just make sure that the numbers on the bottom of each coupon is different. Let me know if you have any questions.