Old 04-12-2012, 06:17 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by works4me View Post
QuiltE -several items like the witches and grim reaper make sounds. I even have a skeleton in a cage that screams things like "Help. Let me outta here. I was framed I tell ya. I was framed. I want the display to be fun and engaging, not frightening. I also put out a 7 foot tall, fully decorated, black tree.

And we give away full-sized chocolate bars. We are very popular.

AnngelAnne: I knew it would look great, and it does. Well done.

I started cutting my step 4 last night. Didn't get too far but still plan to have it done in time for the final leg of our train trip.
OH too fun!!!! I love talkie-things ... and have a few, but for indoors. Of course, the cackling witch. And a black cat that screeches realistically like you stepped on its tail. He stays out all year, just for when I need something to change the pace when someone is here. OK, I confess I sometimes need it, myself, just for a laugh!! And lots of talkies for other season. The Easter Bunnies will go into their hiding spot this weekend.

I too give away full sized chocolate bars ... the later in the night, the more you get!

And me too, the geese will be done before Monday. I figure that I'm further north than most, so the geese are later coming home. (allthough truth be known, most don't bother flying south anymore, and stay here all winter)

Your quilt as a tabletopper is even nicer with those china pieces sitting atop!

Last edited by QuiltE; 04-12-2012 at 06:30 AM.