Old 04-12-2012, 10:06 AM
lawsonmugs
Power Poster

Originally Posted by onaemtnest View Post
OOPS....The third picture is NOT this month it's from another month?????????? I made the mistake when uploading and deleted it before posting ~ it doesn't show on my 'review changes' but when posted it is still there???? So you get to see a swap picture from a previous exchange...sorry I don't know what I'm doing wrong to eliminate a picture even though I've deleted it and it still shows....

Lookie lookie what I received from Maggy aka Maggie ~ Maggie was so very generous with me, from the sweet tooth ~to the reading material ~ to my most wanted item the Clover Clips which I've really been wanting to try! But her item that she made for me the apron that is a towel....I cannot tell you how many extra steps I take, especially when I'm canning to 'find' a dish towel to wipe my hands that I've laid down....never where I need it....now it's an apron and towel combined...who would've thunk it?????

I told Maggie in my thank-you to her that, this past Quilt Week here we had an apron 'fashion' show and one of the ladies had a very old and tattered 'apron' that was her favorite....it was a large circular collar (much like a large dinner plate with the center cut out to fit over her head...the collar part extended to just over her shoulders...I hope this makes sense???) then to the front was attached 1/2 of terry bath towel no ties but the idea of always having a towel at the 'ready' really appealed to me! The plus was that it also protected her clothing.

So when Maggie sent the same thing different design it is GREAT! (see second picture)

Thank-you, Thank-you Maggie!!!! <big smiles="" and="" quilty="" hugs="" to="" you="">

[ATTACH=CONFIG]327232[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]327231[/ATTACH]</big>
<big smiles="" and="" quilty="" hugs="" to="" you=""></big>
Aren't the home made goodies so cute. Everyone on here is so talented.I love the apron and the lavender bags.(my favorite color).OOOOOh and the chocolates....yummy