Old 04-13-2012, 02:46 AM
peaceandjoy

I hve the supply list, but am also wondering about the sharing of scraps...

Good to know about the show and tell, I have a couple of quilts from her patterns as well as a flimsy.

A few months ago, there was discussion on a Yahoo group thread about going to one of Bonnie's workshops. I'd been trying to get into ones that were within a 3- or 4- hour drive for a while, without luck. A guild organizer from Delaware mentioned that they still had openings, so I jumped on it.

It's a longer drive, but I am stopping @ DD's in Philadelphia along the way, so it worked out well all around. There are three workshops being done, as well as Bonnie's trunk show. It's not a busy season there, so I got a great deal on a hotel (although the guild contact was kind enough to ask if I'd like to stay in a member's home!) The cost of the workshops is less than some I've paid for @ LQS! The only downer is that I will arrive home on a Wednesday evening, having been in the workshops for 3 days, and will then have to go to work on Thursday and Friday! Those will be the long days, as I will probably be very tired by then, lol. Plus, work when I will want to work on my new projects? Drat.

I can't wait to go... I've never been a "groupie," never cared for the big concerts, etc. But to see Bonnie Hunter, heck yeah!