Thread: Did it again!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 08:25 AM
jcrow

Location: Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho
Default Did it again!!!

Yesterday I was cutting out lots of strips and couldn't find my mesh glove any where. I had just totally cleaned my room and figured I had stuck it some place I would never find it again. Well, I accidentally put my rotary cutter ON the ruler and started to cut and it went directly to my thumb and cut it so deep. It took about 2 seconds and then started bleeding all over everthing. I ran to the bathroom and got a washrag and put pressure on it and found two big bandaids and using one hand, I was able to put the bandaids on my thumb. It was a very deep cut and I can't bend my thumb as the cut is right next to my knuckle. After all this, I went to the computer room and told my husband the story and he held up my mesh glove and said "is this what you were looking for?" I couldn't believe it! I don't remember taking it in there, but sometimes I go from my sewing room into my computer room and back again and I must have taken it off in there. Now I can't sew for a while. Those gloves are priceless!!!! {I should have gone to the ER and gotten stitches, but I know they numb your wound by putting shots directly into your cut, ughhh!!!}