View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 06:21 AM
BrendaK
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Kitsapquilter View Post
I happen to know candlequilter pretty well and I know that she took another full-time job besides her quilting business so she is not doing as much sewing and quilting as she was. I know that she recently had to have some surgery on her shoulder so I am sure that put a damper on her quilting too. I am not sure what she has done as far as the blocks are concerned. I am not sure she received enough blocks from all the patterns she sent out. I hope to talk to her again soon as I have some quilt tops I need to have quilted. She did tell me since she is working that she hasn't had much time to get on the board.
Thanks for the reply. I sent her about three deliveries really not sure of the count (somewhere between seven to ten).
She had said that we could send stars other than her those made with her pattern. Only about three were her pattern. I really only wanted to make sure that she was still alive and well. Sorry she had surgery and hope that she is feeling better. I would like to see the quilts but more than that I wanted to make sure she was ok. When you join this board other members start to feel like friends. I do become concern when someone you are used to seeing post does not do that for a while. Now that I know she is ok (just super busy) I feel better. I know that she will get things done when she can. Please tell her all of us miss her and look forward to hearing from her soon. BrendaK