Old 04-15-2012, 04:49 AM
cannyquilter

Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
Hopefully this will post..I am SO sick of recover webpagemessages and lost posts!!<o></o
<o>It is 8 am here in FL. I have a Fl gators quilt I made mygrandson that needs to be sandwiched so I can begin hand quilting the 72squares. I also have a top I began yesterday using leftovers from otherprojects. I need to search for other fabrics to add borders to make it twinsize. For breaks I want to begin organizing my scraps, so I can begin usingthem in projects. My main categories would be 2 ½ strips, various square sizesand strings….On to the sewing!!<o></o
Ditto, I don't know how many attempts I have to make to get a post on the board.

I'm just going to make this short is case it doesn't go on again. Started 10am (uk) now 1.45 made 5 blocks need another 27 had a day of action planned but not going quite as planned so have thrown that out the window and just making up blocks and taking breaks as needed. Will take photos but have never posted on new board so not sure how I will get on. See you later Eileen</o