Old 04-15-2012, 06:26 AM
athenagwis

Originally Posted by DogHouseMom View Post
I'm in for a bit .... I finished most of the things I wanted to accomplish yesterday, but not all and we've got plans to go out shopping for a dining room set in a few hours.

So ... here's the original fabric. I had shared some of this with Rachel. Her blocks are going to be smaller (mine are 12"). Excited to see how her blocks turn out.

I've got several cut. Off to sew!!
I cannot wait to see what you make with this. Maybe I'll pull mine out for my strips goal and give it a go today too!!

Originally Posted by himnherr View Post
OK- here is mine laid out in Eleonor Burns Star Log Cabin. It's not big enough, so I don't know what else to do, but make more blocks and play around with it. Any ideas would be appreciated. I want it to be QS bedspread size, with the star being on the main part of the bed, of course. Happy sewing today! I am so thrilled to be a part of this. My husband is gone for the whole day and my parents (live on the street behind me) are gone for the weekend, so no interruptions! I won't count the time I get on here as an interruption. Lol!
I think you'll like this with more blocks, you will get some wonderful secondary designs as you add more blocks. Hopefully it'll work out for you!!

Cheers!
Rachel