Old 04-15-2012, 01:12 PM
athenagwis

Originally Posted by Beth33 View Post
Been working on a Months of the Year project today- have no digital camera and entire 12" blocks don't fit on scanner - but have finished January(snowman), February(heart), March(shamrock, June(wedding rings), August(bee jar), October(bat). Hope to finish April and May but *hot* date at 7pm
These look great! Hope you have fun on your date!! Glad you joined me today.

Originally Posted by LTeachergeorge View Post
Did my last post get "lost"??? If so, I messed up on a bunch of blocks, but figured out how to use them as is. I've got the blocks lying on my living room floor and they are starting to look pretty good, if I do say so myself. I need to make 6 more blocks, then start sewing them together.
Can't wait to see some pics, especially on how you'll use those mess up blocks. I really hate when that happens to me, makes me so frustrated!! At least you are making lemonade.

Originally Posted by himnherr View Post
Here's my progress for the day. I'm really happy with how it is going together. Before I sew them together I will adjust them so there aren't matching strips too close together. But, for now the layout is to let me see the pattern. I hope you day went well.....
Looking great!! Is it the right size now. I think the patterns created with the more blocks just looks great!!

Originally Posted by Phannie1 View Post
Well, I started without you. I have finished two block for the Boomerang 7 block swap, a bow tuck bag (for me, I always give them away, but this one is mine.) Taken a nap and now back up there for more blocks.
Yay! I only made one bow tuck a few years ago and it was for me. I loved that purse and always got compliments on it. Hope you enjoy yours!!

Originally Posted by leatheflea View Post
Okay its off the frame! Mission accomplished! Now for the binding!
Simply lovely!! You got a lot done today, I hope you get the binding done much quicker than me!! hehe

Cheers!
Rachel