Old 04-15-2012, 02:10 PM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

There has been quite a bit of discussion about why members do not post on this thread after they receive their packages and why they do not post photos. I know that it is very disappointing when your partner doesn't post anything especially when you have put so much time and effort into the package and often included little handmade things. So ... I asked my two SPs -- neither of whom posted photos or on the thread -- why they didn't. Both had their reasons and I respect that.

For me, most of the fun is gone when so many don't bother to leave hints or don't post photos or don't post at all. You sort of feel like you just sent a nice package off into outer space or kicked it out the front door to wait and see who picks it up.

So, after putting so much personalized effort into them I had to ask myself, "Why bother?" Two in one month is too much for me, so with that, although I've made some lovely friends here and I really have to think about whether I want to continue.

I hope this doesn't discourage anyone new. I've had a lot of good months here, too and I'm certain you will, too.