Old 04-15-2012, 02:29 PM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
.....So, after putting so much personalized effort into them I had to ask myself, "Why bother?" Two in one month is too much for me, so with that, although I've made some lovely friends here and I really have to think about whether I want to continue.

I hope this doesn't discourage anyone new. I've had a lot of good months here, too and I'm certain you will, too.
uh oh. you cannot reconsider yet. i havent received a "krystyna" package yet and i want one. cant you consider reconsidering after i get my krystyna package? i promise to post photos, i really do.

but on another note, i have long given up any expectations of my recipients posting photos or comments about packages i send them. yes i agree that it would add to the swap pleasure to see photos or even thank you posts but in the year+ that i have been participating, few photos of my packages have been posted. i do take pics (a few i missed when camera was "lost") and certainly have the option of posting the pics i take after my pals lemme know they have received.

i'm sorry this is putting such a damper on your enjoyment but i have found that most of the swaps i have participated in only a few posts pics.