Old 04-15-2012, 02:35 PM
reeskylr

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
uh oh. you cannot reconsider yet. i havent received a "krystyna" package yet and i want one. cant you consider reconsidering after i get my krystyna package? i promise to post photos, i really do.

but on another note, i have long given up any expectations of my recipients posting photos or comments about packages i send them. yes i agree that it would add to the swap pleasure to see photos or even thank you posts but in the year+ that i have been participating, few photos of my packages have been posted. i do take pics (a few i missed when camera was "lost") and certainly have the option of posting the pics i take after my pals lemme know they have received.

i'm sorry this is putting such a damper on your enjoyment but i have found that most of the swaps i have participated in only a few posts pics.

I can certainly understand how Krystyna feels. I've had swaps where I've never heard a thing and others where they have gushed and even given me a +1. I guess it is frustrating. Why folks don't post a pic if they have the ability, I dunno. I'd certainly like to see the goodies Krystyna makes, besides I haven't had a Krystyna box either!!! lol, so she can't leave till Hav and I get one. Just go back to one box! Don't have two frustrating swappers.

As for SEGASAL, well, I don't like licorice, so I got one right.