Old 04-15-2012, 04:53 PM
SouthPStitches

Default What fabric colors are appealing to you right now

Do you get on a kick about a certain color and buy fabric like crazy while you are in this mood? Lately grass green, for lack of a better description, has caught my eye and I see that shade in everything around me, including television commercials. Thinking about quilting something in this shade of green paired with a crisp white-on-white. Also bought a bunch of bright turquoise fabrics from Connecting Threads. Not sure if I'm going to pair them with a modern lime green, or do something in a vibrant pink with the turquoise. Also seem to have orange on the brain.......... and I've seen that with turquoise too. I've gone so far as to actually dream about fabric shopping for two nights in a row this week. What is strange to me, is that I usually quilt in warm, subdued colors (Kansas Troubles line). Must be the colors I'm now attracted to, are as happy and lively as I feel myself, enjoying week three of early retirement. I'm amazed how much sewing I'm getting done with 40 additional "me" hours going on.