Old 04-16-2012, 05:34 AM
athenagwis

Originally Posted by cannyquilter View Post
one last try to post picture is anybody else having problems with actually posting I keep losing link to qb and then have to retype everything so keeping this one short incase it doesnt post. Well it did so here is a quick edit. Sorry have not commented on others people's work much but everytime I tried to the post did not get throught and it was taking too much time. Thanks to all for sharing and making day so enjoyable, hopefully will join you on 20th May especial thanks to Rachel for organising. Eileen
Your top turned out great!! i was having issues with the board posting my posts twice, but I guess that's better than losing them!! I haven't had any issues in months though. I hope the board starts acting nice to you soon!! Thanks for joining in anyway, and I can't wait till May 20 now!! hehe

Originally Posted by Hemlock Tea View Post
I totally forgot to check in, but I did get a lot done, not so much sewing, but a lot of organizing. I couldn't decide which WIP to work on, so I decided to clean up the sewing room, and got carried away. At least it's all tidy now, and I did decide to FMQ a quilt sandwich I've had in a drawer for ages. That's about halfway done, I'll take pictures when I get home tonight if it's not too dark (very stormy here). Oh and I completed another block for a block of the month (Fresh Lemons Summer Sampler series, I'm waaaay behind )

[ATTACH=CONFIG]328186[/ATTACH]
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hemlock_tea/6935307128/

Wow that is a lovely BOM!! I love that design, is this a free BOM? I may have to check it out!! glad you got some organizing done, I need to do a little of that myself!!

Cheers!
Rachel