Old 04-16-2012, 06:14 AM
Pam H

Way to go, Nancia!! They are super cute!!
Boy, Pat. I can't even imagine moving after being in a house for 50 yrs.
Well, we certainly don't need snow today here in western Wisconsin but I guess we don't have a choice.
I've been slipping a bit with my diet and exercise. Yesterday was the first time I got in my 10,000 steps since I left Texas 2 weeks ago. I AM going to make it to a WW meeting this week to get me inspired.
I think my hubby is trying to make me crazy. After 6 years I have finally adjusted to my winters in Texas and even found a weekly quilt group that I am very fond of. His sister bought a house not too far from us so I would actually have relatives to do things with and I like her. He's not much for socializing but he would spend time with his sister. Now he is looking at a new job in the Twin Cities area. We would still keep our WI home and he would get a condo or apt. Darn it! I was actually looking forward to next winter.
On a happier note, my daughter is applying for jobs in our area since there are no pharmacy jobs in Madison. Can you believe this stupid economy has made jobs scarce for pharmacists? That is one field that I thought would always be in demand but they just aren't retiring since they lost their retirement savings in the stock market.
Well, that's not so happy either. I'll try to be more upbeat in my next posting.