Old 04-16-2012, 11:05 AM
irishrose

Gayle, my third daughter wasn't stong enough to to hop upstairs on one foot - I could if I had a rail on each side - so she sat down on scooted up on her bottom. Still a lot of lifting with your arms. Four years ago I was where you are - planting on the day before surgery, but at least with that one I could bear weight on my heel with crutches or a walker. My house is wheelchair friendly except the guest bathroom so I had it easy. Right now it isn't since I moved my sewing machines to the family room, but they can be moved back, too. Maybe you won't have to resize your pictures. Either PhotoImage or my computer does mine. You sure manage to get a lot done in a day. Will be praying for you tomorrow.

I have the Sharon S video on my computer and the quilt on a dining room table. It's a little more interesting with an 81" quilt than the little pieces of fabric she demos with. I'll let you know how it turns out.

It's 56 degrees with 25 mph winds and gusts to 35-40 with a 40% of rain. It looks higher than that. Do I want to stop and go to a high school softball game? I'm not familiar with the field it's at. Maybe I can watch from the car.

Okay, break time is over.