Old 04-16-2012, 12:12 PM
Everose

Greetings ladies!!!

The weekend went well. Daughter's bacc show was awesome. So good to see her. Lots of food and sweets - which I put together. But I ate very good. The shining moment was when she said "Mom you are looking awesome". Then I knew it was all worth while. Only had 1/2 glass of wine and one square of Sam's cheesecakes. So we left most of the food there. Brought some of the veggies, fruit, cheesecakes and Danger Bars home with us. Yesterday when I weighed, I was down a little from Thursday. So all that water I drank really helped.

Will probably be the last trip that Mom takes. Was really hard on her. Even today she's asking when I will take her home. Poor lady is really confused and that's where it's going to be.

Did go to 2 fabric stores and did some purchasing. Mostly touching. Some wonderful colors, but I didn't know what I would make out of them, so I left them there. DH is in Des Moines this week so I will be able to "putter" around the fabrics. Will be eating lots of salads also, as i won't have to do a lot of cooking.

Nancia, your mugrugs are wonderful. Haven't ever done one = in fact hadn't even heard of them until I became a member of this board. Might have to put them on my "to do list".

Cold day today - put a fire in the fireplace and it sure feels good. Mom is napping so I might work on finishing the mystery quilt before I drag out more projects.

Have a good one - treat yourself good.