Old 04-16-2012, 02:41 PM
nancia

jims gem-- i always do housekeeping chores- like deep cleaning- before surgery. that way the house looks ok and i'm exhausted so i no longer care what they're going to do! lol. i always figure i'll have lots of time to sleep while i'm knocked out! and they always have such nice drugs! versed is my favorite. it's instant amnesia. you take it and the next thing you know, it's all over. better living through chemistry. i wish you the best!
irish--i'm ready to play on sundays! just remind me! my memory day to day is a joke. but i love the virtual bee idea!! i was really disappointed i missed it yesterday. i have so much to do, and lots more i can do after those are done. hadn't realized having a lot of fabric would put real pressure on me to quilt. still, i love all the pretties! my dh has informed me i'm getting nothing for my b'day since i already have everything. maybe he'll get my car cleaned for me--that would be a great gift! his birthday is before mine and i haven't a clue what to get him either. then our anniversary..... lots of hugs and kisses this year! costs a lifetime and easily returned!
everose--congrats to your daughter and to you!! sounds like you keep on winning! it was 90 here today- i slept thru it- and it just seems so crazy it could be snowing there. i keep wondering if winter will start in august, or will we just cut it out entirely?! al gore is probably right!
time to get my day started. we're having burgers on the grill tonight, and 2 dogs are getting bathed! then some more sewing, reading and lolling about ( i majored in lolling in college). such a busy life!!