Old 04-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
Hi Rhonda, I just PM'd Shelley, I have her block all ready to mail, just can't find her address.

I just can't imagine how you did all that you have done on here. I know I am swamped, and I'm not doing all that you are doing. But let me be the first to Thank You. Since I started following your blocks and all you do, I have learned so much, and I've gone from "I can't do that" to "Why can't I do that!" I'm your #1 fan, so I certainly will be using your blocks. And I'll be keeping an eye on you!!!!!!
Thank you Katie I so appreciate you too! I started on this Board with the intention of finding new inspiration for my hotpads I sold to the local store then. I have gained so much more than inspiration for my sewing!

Thanks to Konstantin I took the huge step of writing the Ebooks and it all went on from there. I am so grateful and happy that people have tried my methods and that I have been able to help people. That is all I wanted to do. So it means alot to me when quilters spread my methods to their guilds and their friends.
Having my methods recognized and used is the highest compliment I can get. Thank you!