Old 04-16-2012, 03:43 PM
Vanuatu Jill

YEA!YEA!YEA! MY SP PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED!!!!! Thank you A "bazillion" times to Mary aka HAVPLENTY! Now, I will tell ya what I got-- better get a cuppa before you read this as it will take a while there is SO MUCH!! Here goes!!

A little calculator, a note pad, note cards, a great book by John Ridley, a crossword book (which I will use on my trip on Sunday back to Vanuatu), a business card case (perfect for my new business cards for my bags and totes), a purse hand sanitizer, a pkg of bobbin wraps, a tarp measure in a really cute metal tin,
a darling handmade pin cushion, a pkg of machine quilting finger grips, pens and pencils, a selection of tea, a computer screen cleaner (boy do I need that!), a couple pair of wooden chop sticks with blunt points-perfect for turning straps and pushing out corners! wait--there's more! A key ring, luggage tag (Sure will use that this weekend!), a "puzzletter" where you write your message on the back of the puzzle and break it apart for the recipient to put back together to read- cute! A brag book photo album, wilt magazine, several craft project work sheets, a cook book, a ok of batik charm squares, some FQs and, finally, CHOCOLATE!!!!! I will now lay it all out and snap a pic to post. However, I think I will not write all this again-just refer to this post! Thank you again, Mary-It certainly was worth the wait!!!!!